Please note that the book and products were sent to me for review purposes
The author Dana says "The Skin Regime; Boot Camp for Beautiful Skin- tells the truth about beauty products and skin care, explaining why most products are junk and a huge waste of time and money. Direct and humorous, my book instructs how to create a personalized regime based on products and advice most dermatologists recommend for their patients. The truly skin-transforming ingredients really work and the book teaches you how to find and use "peel" treatments like medical spas and doctors use--for a fraction of the cost, safely and easily".
Dana sent me the book and one glycolic acid peel. I read the book in about a day and was super pumped to try out the regime. There was a handful of low priced items that I had to purchase to use with the glycolic peel such as face wash and lotion . After doing one peel and using the products suggested in the book I can say my skin is looking better. I definitely see an improvement in pore size and texture of my skin. I am really excited and pleased at this point so I am going to start the full 8 week regime early June and I will blog before and after pictures and my opinion on the full regime once I am finished with it. The Skin Regime has a very informative website with a lot before and after pictures. Make sure you check it out! If you wish to purchase your own book, it is available on Amazon along with quite a few reviews on the book.
One lucky follower will win
The Skin Regime book and one glycolic acid peel!
Thank you so much for supplying the great prizes Dana!
You must do all 3 steps to enter. Once you have done all three, comment ENTER along with your email address below.
1. You must be a FOLLOWER of this blog via Google Friend Connect
3. Go check out The Skin Regime website ( I am just trusting you on this one. BE HONEST)
3. Follow The Skin Regime on Twitter. ( Comment Twitter along with your email address below)
4. Subscribe to The Skin Regime on You Tube ( Comment You Tube along with your email address below)
5. Share the link to this giveaway anywhere! Each place you share counts as one entry ( Comment with a link back to where you shared along with your email address below)
Please post extra entries separate or they will be counted as one entry. Include your email address with every entry so that you may be contacted if you win.
Giveaway ends Sunday, June 2nd
I edit all my photo's using PicMonkey! Go check them out!